Please email your inquiries to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions, issues, and/or suggestions are always welcome. Please take a moment to read our Customer Service / Frequently Asked Questions. It's the quickest way to get your question answered.
For your convenience we have also provided answers here to some of the most often-asked questions:
As a retail shop, we do not sell at wholesale or trade prices.
You did not receive an order confirmation:
Order pending review:
- If you placed an order and did not receive an email order confirmation from us you did not complete the checkout process.
- There are 2 pages to the checkout. The final step on the second page is to click on the submit order button.
- If you do not submit your order it stays in your shopping cart and we do not receive it. Please check your cart.
- If you got an order confirmation upon checkout but did not get an email confirmation there is either a typo in the email address you provided or it went to your spam box.
- Your order is flagged as possibly being fraudulent if the billing information you provide does not match what the bank has on file for your credit card. You will also see this when you do not provide the correct security code off the back of your credit card.
- This will delay the shipping of your order until we can verify your information and clear it for shipping. To avoid this delay please double check your information before submitting your order.
- Orders are typically shipped within 48 hours from our location in the US. Please allow 1 extra day after a holiday.
Shipping costs are based on the weight of the order, shipping method, and its destination. For your convenience
- We provide a shipping calculator under the item once you add it to your cart.
- We do not charge handling fees or anything beyond the actual cost of shipping your package.
Shipping times and insurance:
- Your Tracking Number is emailed to the address provided on your order as soon as your order has been shipped.
- For immediate package tracking information, please track your package before contacting us.
- USPS (Post Office) Express Mail is a guaranteed 2 business day delivery and is insured against loss or damage.
- 2-3 Day Priority Mail is not guaranteed to be delivered in 2-3 days though it typically arrives within the estimated time frame. This method is also insured against loss or damage.
- Economy & First Class Mail is the slowest and cheapest method. Delivery times for this method are estimates only, not guarantees. This method does not have insurance which means your are not covered for loss or damage to your order. We strongly suggest upgrading your shipping to an insured method. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages if you choose this method.
- UPS Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, and 3 Day select are guaranteed deliveries. Ground is not.
In order to be credit card compliant we cannot take orders by phone. We are very customer service oriented and pride ourselves on answering email questions as quickly as possible. Please email your inquiries to Email: email@example.com