Badge Fitting Instructions
Fitting your badge to the stick is not difficult; here are some helpful tips:
Required tools: 1 mm drill bit or a bradawl and small hammer.
- Position your badge where you want it on the stick and mark the hole sites.
- Start off the holes with a bradawl or 1mm drill bit.
- Re-position the badge insert the nails and with the stick on a solid surface tap the nails home firmly but carefully and try not to hit your badge.
Fit Coin Badge to Thicker 1¼" Sticks Instructions
Please note: This method is for thicker coins, lighter badges can be carefully widened by hand.
- The coins will spread with just a little persuasion.
- Coins need to be positioned on stick face down on a solid surface on a piece of wood (to stop any damage to the badge detail).
- Another piece of wood on top of the stick (to protect the stick) is then hit sharply with a hammer.
- This is a two person job or vice and clamps if alone.
- You may find some other white metal coins are too tough for this procedure.
see walking sticks and accessories | see all pocket coins